Sunday, August 03, 2014

Teachers Pay Teachers Sale Must Haves

If you haven't heard yet Teachers Pay Teachers is having their annual back to school sale and so am I!    When you use the code BTS14 at checkout, you can save up to 28% on all my products.  Click on any of the pictures to take you to my store.

Do you need new decor for your room?  I'm going with a Hollywood theme.  My kids love being the stars in the classroom.  Most of the products are also available individually.  



This bundle includes everything from desk tags to a word wall, number posters to a job chart.

word wall headers
desk name tags

number posters







job chart




Do your kids need practice with basic facts?  These are two of my best sellers on fact families and turn around facts.



Looking for something to go with your writing units?  We use the mentor text Nothing Ever Happens on 90th Street.  Love this book.  And it's a great intro to personal narratives.


To keep the writing going I use Daily Writing Journals.  These packets include a different prompt for each day of the month...just copy and go.  No cutting and pasting prompts into journals!

    

Are you using Words Their Way?  We started using it this past year and I've started creating games and centers to go with them.  This dominos game follows the beginning blends unit from the Letter Name/Alphabetic speller book.



And don't forget, before you check out, make sure you have given feedback on all your previous purchases.  You earn TPT credit towards your purchase.  Just like you will when you come back and leave me feedback too!

The sale starts tomorrow so go shopping, get ready for school, and save money!

Hugs,
Heather



0 comments:

Post a Comment