Tuesday, July 29, 2014

My Teacher's Bag



I was browsing through everybody's blogs today and saw Jen from Teacher by the Beach was showing her
new teacher's bag.  I have gone through so many different teacher's bags.  There were the boat bags, but you need a free hand, not always convenient.

Here is one of my boat bag/kiddo gifts.
This one is so old it has my "maiden" initials!
Now it holds my TPT stuff.


There were the bags that were gifts from the kiddos. This was one of my favorites until it was time to retire it a few years ago.  It was starting to show its age.





Now, I used to be a Creative Memories consultant and had many of their totes.  So I have been using one of their Daisy Totes for the last couple of years.  And I love it!

Tons of rooms and a nice outer pocket.
The clipboard sticking out the top is actually legal size.


Of course after looking at everyone else's blogs I now want a Thirty One tote.  However since my current one is still in good condition, and that new air conditioner out there (see this post) I have to curb my spending this summer.  So it will go on the Christmas list for now.

Hugs,
Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment